- We accept jpegs, gifs, pngs, tiffs, ai, pdf, psd, eps, svg & doc files.
- Send the highest quality image you can. 300 dpi or higher is preferred.
- Provide as much instructions as possible
- We can not print over collars or over seams.
- One hour of free artwork is included. The more complete your design is, the quicker we’ll be able to finish your artwork.
- We’ll contact you if we believe your design will require more then an hour of work to get your approval for the art charge.
Tips when sending in drawings:
- Use white, unlined paper.
- Use a scanner to scan in your image. Don’t take a picture with your phone.
- Make sure the lines of your drawing have thick, bold lines.
- Please indicate if you would like the drawing cleaned up & use as is or if you would like the design to be used as a starting point for our artists.
- Any instructions should not be written over the artwork. This includes arrows.